Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Outlook Calendar Sharing w/ IMAP account

This is a discussion on Outlook Calendar Sharing w/ IMAP account within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all! I recently began working with a new company that doesn't use Exchange for email. Instead, we use IMAP

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello all!

I recently began working with a new company that doesn't use Exchange for email. Instead, we use IMAP accounts through a website. I transitioned to this company with a former co-worker, and I wasn't sure how to get this one thing done in Outlook.

I use Outlook 2007 while he uses Outlook 2003. We used to have our calendar's shared with each other, so that if we needed to schedule an event or meeting, we would be able to see what time/day worked best for one another.

Is is possible to share our calendars still without being on the same domain/workgroup and without being on Exchange?

We work remotely, so we aren't even in the same state at this point in time.

Thank you!

Old 02-24-2011, 05:15 AM   #2
Registered Member

The only thing I've come across so far in my search is related to Exchange calendar sharing, or exporting my calendar and sending it to him. That doesn't really help, because it doesn't update for him then.

Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks!

Old 02-28-2011, 05:28 AM   #3
Registered Member

I'm begining to think this isn't possible. I haven't been able to turn up any additional info in my search. Anyone out there find anything in regards to this issue?

Thanks!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem: Outlook configuration from IMAP TO POP
Recently my pc in office is moved to new division. Earlier my mail account on Outlook express was configured as IMAP, now it's configured to POP. I have some old backed up mails from IMAP setup. But now I'm not able to connect/see those mails. It says connection with sever is not established....
rajesh_vl Microsoft Office support 0 02-15-2011 06:12 AM
[SOLVED] Script to Delete Outlook Calendar Entries
Hi, Hope someone can help me with this one. I got an example script from the internet that I had modified below. I modified the script to simply add outlook calendar entries in outlook calendar for 25th/26th December 2010 as "Christmas Day" and "Boxing Day". This script is working and I...
fong21051 Programming 17 01-26-2011 03:07 PM
Outlook 2003 - Calendar in Archive Folders
I just upgraded a client pc to Windows 7 from XP ( Clean Install ) and am tripping over a Outlook Calendar issue. She was keeping a second "personal" calendar using the "Calendar in Archive Folders" option. I have all her files and was sucessfull in importing Mail, Addresses and Calendar into...
Old Rich Microsoft Office support 4 01-12-2011 10:22 AM
Address book and calendar of IMAP/SMTP mail to use in Outlook 2007
Hi. I'm using Outlook 2007. There's two mail accounts in one profile, primary one uses Exchange server and secondary one uses IMAP/SMTP. Address book and calendar belong to primary account. Question is, is it possible to get also secondary account's (which uses IMAP/SMTP) address book and...
Guy78 Microsoft Office support 1 01-12-2011 04:40 AM