Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Need a Help to AutoSort a Table in Excel 2007

This is a discussion on Need a Help to AutoSort a Table in Excel 2007 within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear All Can anyone please help me to AutoSort a Table in Sheet4 ("Fixtures") of the Attached Excel 2007 Worksheet

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

Dear All

Can anyone please help me to AutoSort a Table in Sheet4 ("Fixtures") of the Attached Excel 2007 Worksheet "IPL V (AutoSort).xlsx". The Key to Sort on are Points (Column G) and Net Run Rate (Column H) in Descending Order

The Table should be sorted as and when any addition / modification / deletion takes place in the Range ("I3:U78") of Sheet5 ("Fixtures")

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: rar IPL V (AutoSort).rar (582.8 KB, 3 views)

Old 04-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
Registered Member

Dear All

Can anyone please help me to AutoSort a Table in Sheet4 ("Fixtures") of the Attached Excel 2007 Worksheet "IPL V (AutoSort).xlsx". The Key to Sort on are Points (Column G) and Net Run Rate (Column H) in Descending Order

The Table should be sorted as and when any addition / modification / deletion takes place in the Range ("I3:U78") of Sheet5 ("Fixtures")

Thanks

P S : I have appended VB Code I am unsuccessfully using herebelow

-------------
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Not (Application.Intersect(Worksheets("Fixtures").Range("I3:U74"), Target) Is Nothing) Then
DoSort
End If
End Sub

Private Sub DoSort()
Worksheets("Points Table").Range("A3:W11").Sort Key1:=Worksheets("Points Table").Range("G3:G11"), Order1:=xlDescending, _
Key2:=Worksheets("Points Table").Range("H3:H11"), Order2:=xlDescending, Header:=xlNo
End Sub

--------------

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Count to a million...
The aim of the game is... ...to count to a million. You count in 3s... Each poster posts their number like below (to avoid the "your post is too small")... 1, 2, 3,
Redeye3323 Forum Games and Jokes 18783 Yesterday 08:03 PM
Help with blue screen and bug check
My machine bug checked tonight, it has been freezing for a long time but finally generated a dmp file tonight, so I am happy about that. Windbg says the following, can anyone help me determine what is causing this, or translate the windbg file? System specs are at the bottom, thank you.
gte BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 27 04-18-2012 10:19 PM
[SOLVED] Unable to go on web pages even though internet is connected
On my laptop, the internet is connected. However when I open google chrome or any other web browser it will not load the web page as if the internet wasn't connected. This first happened after I disconnected from a League of Legends game and my modem lights reset. At first I thought nothing of it...
keanuy Networking Support 94 04-09-2012 03:34 PM
Problem's Unknown help Please?
i just Factory restored my comp and finished putting all my programs on it and im having a problem ok idk what this is but my computer screen will randomly flash and the color of the task bar and windows will change aswell as the look of them but it will flash again and go back to normal what...
Vizardking Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 21 04-07-2012 01:25 PM
[SOLVED] Please Help (Network Problem in My House - Wrong Configuration?)
Dear Experts, please help. I am dont have knowledge on this, just do some experiment :) The network chart in my house as described in the attachment below. the problem i got: 1. I can ping Computer X2 from Computer X1, 2. But I Can Not ping Computer X1 from Computer X2... please help, i'm...
akauts Networking Support 5 04-06-2012 01:17 PM