Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

InfoPath

This is a discussion on InfoPath within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. A comrade has recently discovered InfoPath in our copy of Office, and it seems like the answer to a number

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
Registered Member

A comrade has recently discovered InfoPath in our copy of Office, and it seems like the answer to a number of problems we are dealing with right now, right up until the point where we realized that people that do not have a copy of InfoPath cannot fill out forms that we put online (if I could even get that far). So, my questions to the gurus are:

1) How does one go about putting their forms online for someone who does have the capability to fill out?

2) Is there a free reader (Microsoft or third-party) that will allow those who do not have InfoPath to fill out forms online?

3) If not, is there an easy workaround? I have no experience with .ASP and relatively little experience with XML.

Thank you in advance.