Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

how to connect to 32bit access database on a 64 bit system

This is a discussion on how to connect to 32bit access database on a 64 bit system within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have created databases using Access in Office Professional Academic 2010 with Microsoft Access Driver(*.mdb) and I can see where

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

Mistake

I have created databases using Access in Office Professional Academic 2010 with Microsoft Access Driver(*.mdb) and I can see where they were created under user dsn but they are not on my c:drive any where and i cannot connect to them. When I try to connect to any of the data bases I get an error that states: The setup routines for Microsoft Access Driver(*mdb) ODBC driver could not be found. Please reinstall the driver. How do I fix this by reinstalling?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
multple BSOD's
OS - WIN7 x64 at first i was using win7 starter 32 bit and when i bought win home premium 64 i started having BSOD i purchased the OS from a retailer. i bought my hardware more than a year aggo i installed the OS about 9 months ago and i re installed it 3 times CPU INTEL core i7 950 video...
obloom BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 12-30-2011 09:07 AM
Bsod on boot
Hey guys...long time no post..Been busy working for amazon.com...still having my problem of a Bsod after logging in when my machine has been off for about 6+ hrs. Started a while back..only problems it's caused is it would make my USB keyboard and mouse stop working at login but ps2 devices would...
silecchiad BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 12 11-08-2011 03:21 AM
[SOLVED] BSOD more than once a day [moved from Vista/7]
Hi, I'm totally new to this forum and I'm here to keep my wife from throwing her notebook through the window. :upset: Well, to the info you need: Windows 7 Home Premium - 32-bit The notebook came with Windows Vista and we received an upgrade disk later. It was acquired about 15 months...
Kayn BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 6 02-17-2011 02:27 PM
Blue Screen [moved from Vista/7]
I don't know much about the pain in the bum Blue Screen but i have it. I was told to get the info from the Blue screen when it came up. Here it is - 0x00000077 (0xc000009d, 0xc000009d, 0x00000000, 0x289f4000) I just don't know where i got go from here lol. Can anyone help? Please :P
Death Keeper 34 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 02-02-2011 07:44 AM
Problem with E-mail attaching stuff
I keep getting Delivery Status Notification (Failure) from my Hotmail account. It says this: >>>>>>>>>> Hotmail Active Viewhttp://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr04/ltr/clear.gif 1 attachment (1.4 KB) http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr04/ltr/at48/default.pngRe hey.eml Download(1.1 KB)
GenghisTron Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 21 01-21-2011 06:55 AM