Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the

This is a discussion on Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit; Office 2010 Professional. When I start Quickbooks Pro 2010, I get the following error: Either there

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to corke

Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit; Office 2010 Professional.

When I start Quickbooks Pro 2010, I get the following error:

Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client.

I have tried the Microsoft FixIt, Office repair, and many other suggestions,m but I cannot get rid of this error message.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
Enthusiast

"Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request" error message when you send e-mail from third-party program in Outlook