Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Current user view in infopath 2007

This is a discussion on Current user view in infopath 2007 within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I'm a newbie here and i am developing a form without writing a code. Is it possible to create

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

Wink

Hi, I'm a newbie here and i am developing a form without writing a code. Is it possible to create a view that will display only the current users submitted form without having an overwriting issue with regards to an ID? I am trying to create 2 views. The default is showing only the current users submitted form. And the other one is displaying all the submitted forms. By the way I am using infopath 2007. Hope somebody will help me. Thanks!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ban the User Above You- 2013
Banned for not explaining all the meanings.
Glaswegian Forum Games and Jokes 10129 01-14-2014 04:53 AM
[SOLVED] cant boot into WIndows normally in GUI mode.. ??
Well I previously had only one user profile(ADMIN), but I dont know if I messed up with some updates and my PC went damn slow and when I rebooted, it automatically appeared a USER PROFILE LOGIN screen(which dont use to come up previously). When I enter into profile without typing password, it...
Syed Azmat Windows XP Support 14 03-31-2012 01:54 PM
Port 30005 open in firewalled router
Hi, I have D-Link's DSL-2730U modem/router. I've enabled the router's firewall and disabled TR-069 (putting in some dummy ACS URL and login credentials as well). However port scans show 30005 as open. I believe this is used by the TR-069 client. How do I definitively filter this port? Thanks.
chieftain Security and Firewalls 9 03-31-2012 10:21 AM
windows 7 Keeps Restarting Works in Safe mode, not Hard drive or Ram
Hey Guys I am trying to fix a company computer, and it is windows 7, all of a sudden when we would start the computer it would just restart at the black starting windows screen after the bios, I switched out ram of the same kind and the harddrive of the same kind and nothing worked, same thing,...
Dj00140 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 24 03-30-2012 01:56 PM