Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Could not find an editor for h (.) files

This is a discussion on Could not find an editor for h (.) files within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I get this message every time I try to make a html signature in Outlook 2003. Is there any fix

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:21 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Send a message via MSN to Ring Tone Send a message via Yahoo to Ring Tone

I get this message every time I try to make a html signature in Outlook 2003. Is there any fix for this? I am running Windows Vista.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:55 AM   #2
Folding Along

Send a message via AIM to gistek Send a message via Skype™ to gistek

I'd say go back to XP, but I've heard that's impossible.

Actually, have you checked your settings in Outlook? You may have html disabled. (Since I use XP I can't be specific.)

I am not a computer professional, My advice comes from personal experience and/or friends who are computer professionals. Interested in Search and Rescue? Check out the Civil Air Patrol. Come Fold with us. TSF Folding@Home Team
Old 07-26-2007, 12:33 AM   #3
Registered Member

My System

Send a message via MSN to Ring Tone Send a message via Yahoo to Ring Tone
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gistek View Post
I'd say go back to XP, but I've heard that's impossible.

Actually, have you checked your settings in Outlook? You may have html disabled. (Since I use XP I can't be specific.)

I have word as my html editor just so I can get this Outlook thingy to work and it still won't work for me. Going back to XP is kinda difficult unless I want to lose all my files and settings. Sooner or later MS will fix Vista, I hope. We had similar problems with XP when it first came out.

Thanks a lot for replying to my post, i truly appreciate it.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:11 AM   #4
Registered Member

HTML suggestion fixed it. Thanks!