Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Bullet points in MS Publisher

This is a discussion on Bullet points in MS Publisher within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello Is it possible to import a picture to use as a bullet point in MS Publisher 2007? In MS

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello
Is it possible to import a picture to use as a bullet point in MS Publisher 2007? In MS Word, you simply use the bullet-point drop-down, select Define New Bullet, click Picture, click Import, browse to where it is saved, and it's done.
I'm really hoping that MS Publisher 2007 can do the same, but I can't find it.
Many thanks for your help.
Sara

Old 03-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #2
Enthusiast

How to Add My Own Picture As a New Bullet in Microsoft Publisher 2007 | eHow.com

Old 03-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thank you very much. That was the (surprising) answer.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Installing second Hard Drive in PC.
Hi. I have a HP Pavilion Desktop PC and my hard drive died (death clicking). It was on warranty and have been replaced by a tech. I want to try to recover my Hard Drive with the freezing technique, but I first need to be prepared to put my second Hard Drive in. So I want to keep the hard drive I...
Stcheeve Hard Drive Support 10 03-09-2012 03:34 PM
Help me recover my Windows Old files in 7!!
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/help-get-me-back-to-windows-7-a-633457.html So this thread sums up my quest so far to get my Windows 7 back in the shape it was in before. I've tried a few methods to restore the Old folders but nothing seems to work, so now I ask you guys to help me...
The good Doctor Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 03-09-2012 11:30 AM
1gb ram in a 5 yr old win vista laptop...
hi, just looking for some advice here . my sisters laptop currently only has 1gb of ram ..located in one of the memory slots .. basic application required..- browser, word processing etc - nothing too heavy-duty. the problem being is that the whole thing is just so painfully , PAINFULLY slow...
erikdeburn RAM and Power Supply Support 5 03-09-2012 06:03 AM
Webcam not recognized in Camera Apps..
I just upgraded to Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I've noticed that the camera applications aren't recognizing my onboard laptop webcam. If I run the ASUS webcam utility it works just fine, facebook/etc as well. It's only seems to be the metro apps that won't recognize it. Anyone else having...
kmhoward1 Windows 8 Support 0 03-08-2012 04:03 PM
Duqu Trojan written in mystery programming language, analysis finds
The mystery of the Stuxnet-like ‘Duqu’ Trojan has deepened with the news that elements of its payload appear to have to have been written in an unidentifiable programming language. An ongoing analysis effort by Kaspersky Lab researchers has now uncovered much of the inner programming structure...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 03-08-2012 01:08 PM