Okay this is what I did.
After many many hours of trying everything posted in the trouble shooting site, and nothing worked.
I downloaded ErrorSmart!
Then when I realized that it was not free "really" I went to uninstall it, and when I did that, they asked me if I'd like a 30 day free trial, I said yes.
Then I ran several scan's and it fixed my registry problem's and Adobe finally downloaded.
this is were to find it.
I unistalled it once I got Adobe, you can keep it if you like, but it served its purpose so I no longer needed it.
My problem was solved...
I know finally after many gruleing hours, of reading and trying everything, have Adobe Flash.