Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

why can i go on the internet in safe mode but not in regular mode?!?!?!?

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  whodat 
#1 ·
why?!?!? i tryed a lot of stuff but nothing ever works :cry:

G
#2 ·
You might be experiencing a sever infection or a system corruption ( the files that dont run in safe mode but real mode might have been corrupted such as drivers ) but these are all assumptions right now. Please get into safe mode with networking. Click on greyknights link below and follow the instructions for a malware clean-up. Get a hjt log and post it under hjt log help forum. Lets see what happens. Let us know.

regards.

#3 ·
PurpleSky said:
You might be experiencing a sever infection or a system corruption ( the files that dont run in safe mode but real mode might have been corrupted such as drivers ) but these are all assumptions right now. Please get into safe mode with networking. Click on greyknights link below and follow the instructions for a malware clean-up. Get a hjt log and post it under hjt log help forum. Lets see what happens. Let us know.

regards.
but i can go on AIM ICQ and that but the internet does not work very very weirod :sayno:

#5 ·
whosdat said:
download ewido --free -- and run housecall --links below

then do the hyjack log as purplesky suggested and post it in the hyjack forum

let us know the results of the scans

post back

i already ran AVG AD-AWARE MICROSOFT ANTISPYWARE CW SHREDDER AND SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY and i had a lot of stuff i deleled it and it runs a lot faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.