Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

(Resolved) Google Maps - Street View

This is a discussion on (Resolved) Google Maps - Street View within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Google Maps' Street View fails to work on IE 7 on my Windows Vista computer. When I attempt to use

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
Registered Member

Google Maps' Street View fails to work on IE 7 on my Windows Vista computer. When I attempt to use Street View, it says that I need "Version 9 or higher" of Adobe Flash Player. I click the link to install it and it installs successfully. It even says "installed successfully". However, when I restart the browser and attempt to use Google Maps' Street View it says that I need "Version 9 or higher" of Adobe Flash Player. What is going on?

Old 06-13-2007, 07:40 PM   #2
Manager, TSF Articles

My System

Send a message via MSN to JohnthePilot

It's possible that you haven't properly uninstalled your previous versions. You can check your version here. If you are still having problems try uninstalling Flash Player using this program then reinstall using this program. Let us know if this works. If it doesn't we'll have to consider something else.

Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Old 06-16-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thank you! It works fine now. I went to a Google Maps help forum and I noticed that someone else had the exact same problem that I did. I guess it's some sort of bug or something, but it has been fixed now. Thanks again.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:39 AM   #4
Manager, TSF Articles

My System

Thanks for letting us know. I'll mark the thread "resolved" but if you get any further problems feel free to post back.

Old 07-25-2010, 12:18 AM   #5
Registered Member

After following the procedure for uninstalling and reinstalling adobe flash player 10.1 - Google Earth maps street view is still asking for AFP (latest) to be installed. Running IE8 - when checking "add on's" in Add on Manager, Flash Player is not shown although Aobe link player is.

Not sure if it should be mind you. I am working on a new computer after a crash - previous installation of google earth worked perfectly.

Any sugesstions for resolving this problem would be much appreciated
Old 07-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #6
Manager, TSF Articles

My System

Hi bunts and welcome to TSF.
Threads are user-specific, not topic specific, so would you please start a new thread?

Closed Thread