Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

No access to Internet page in IE9

This is a discussion on No access to Internet page in IE9 within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, first, my best wishes for 2012. Now my problem: I work with IE9 on Windows7. When I rename a

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

first, my best wishes for 2012.

Now my problem: I work with IE9 on Windows7.
When I rename a favorit, or I cut and paste a favorit in another map, or I rename a map, I can't reach anymore the favorit page on Internet.
When I display the properties of the favorit, I don't see anymore the tab
webdocument.

Anyone who can explain me clearly how to resolve my problem?

Many thanks

Ronny Vandenbussche

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet Explorer & Dr.Watson has encountered...
Hello, I can't open most of my folders without my computer freezing up and my computer telling me that "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" and "Dr. Watson Postmortem Debugger has encountered a problem and needs to close". Now, I've been using Google...
JCVerkler Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 3 11-18-2011 12:27 PM
unable to access internet
I live in student accommodation qnd use internet provided by ask4 so I have no admin privileges or access to the router, I have contacted support and they've tried various fixes on their end and just told me it must be a problem on my side. the network registers a mac address under your account...
paddy91 Networking Support 1 10-23-2011 11:37 PM
Every time I enable SPI Firewall Protection, We lose internet access
Hi everyone. So, I have this router at home a WRT150N. I put in access restrictions so my siblings won't stray onto unwanted pages. I enabled SPI Firewall Protection and what do you know, it worked. The next day though, we didn't have an internet connection. I checked everything with the...
sonicscrewdrive Security and Firewalls 2 08-14-2011 05:46 AM
[SOLVED] Error Code: C00D1197 OR 0xC00D1197
Hello ....don't know if this is right forum I listen to a online football station for my home team. Just recently it has stopped working in IE 8 32 bit. I can log in but can't play any content in the windows media player it uses. However it will work in IE 64 bit and Firefox browsers...I...
REMA1 Internet Explorer Forum 11 03-20-2011 09:43 PM
i have lost access to my router setup page
i have a dlink dir-615 and my wireless was on and router working fine could access my router page i have 2 pc's both connected fine no problem for months as xmas is! my son's bedroom was a tip with toys etc... as boys are so i disabled the wireless so he coudnt go on xbox live till his room was...
pastaman06 Networking Support 7 01-04-2011 02:19 PM