Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My URL box only types numbers

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Corday 
#1 ·
Whenever i go to type in a URL it comes up as numbers. it types in order of 0-9 and repeats no mater what i type so if i type in WWW. Google.com it reads out 34567890123456 or if i type out abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz it comes out 56789012345678901234567890 but if i paste abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz it reads abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

i don't know what this is or why it does this, i have read other threads on the same thing and it says its a virus or a script error if it is either how can i fix it?

#2 ·
If you're using complete Comcast services, the problem exists due to a conflict with Guardian. Call Comcast. Toggling Numbers Lock is probably fruitless, but try anyway and also a different keyboard although I don't think that's where the problem lies.

#3 ·
If none of the suggestions in Post#2 work:
We recommend that you read this article…
NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum
follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum section of the forum.
(Simply, click on the colored links to be re-directed.)

Please ensure that you create a new thread in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support ForumForum; not back here in this one.

When carrying out The Malware Removal Steps, if you cannot complete any of them for whatever reason, just continue on with the next one until they are all completed.
However,it is extremely important to make mention of the fact that you could not complete any of the steps in your post to the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum Forum; where an Analyst will assist you with other workarounds.

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.