Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

Keep MSN Mail when switching to Comcast

This is a discussion on Keep MSN Mail when switching to Comcast within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm currently using MSN mail via Qwest. I'm switching to Comcast but want to still be able to access my

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

I'm currently using MSN mail via Qwest. I'm switching to Comcast but want to still be able to access my msn mail and the folders I have on MSN. I have some important mail in my inbox, sent mail and folders that I need to have access to. Plus, I want to keep msn mail arriving until I can transfer all my accounts. How do I do this? FYI, I'm ok with computer literacy but not an expert by any means. Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Old 04-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
Registered Member

test reply

Old 04-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #3

Hello, this is Steph at Qwest,

I am sorry to hear that you are considering leaving Qwest for your high speed internet access. If you haven't already completed the transition, please feel free to email me at talktous@qwest.com with some information about why you are leaving, I would be happy to try to assist you with any unresolved issues as well as try to help you with the answer to these questions about your MSN mail.

thank you

Steph Lake
Manager, Talk To Qwest Team

"At Qwest your account information is confidential and protected by law, so I need your permission to access the account.”