Re: internet explorer will not go back to google page
Try Use the Manage Add-ons tool to determine which add-on is causing the issue.
1. Click Tools, point to Manage Add-ons, and then click Disable Add-ons.
2. In the Show box, select Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer to display all add-ons that are installed on the computer.
3. For each item in this list, select the add-on, and then click Disable under Settings.
4. When you have disabled all the items in this list, click OK.
5. Exit and then restart Internet Explorer.
6. If issues do not occur, repeat steps 1 through 3.
7. Click Enable for a single add-on.
8. Repeat steps 6 through 8 until you determine which add-on causes errors to occur.
If you found any one try uninstall add-ons by Add-Remove program in XP or Change program in Win 7.
Hope it helps.