Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

Ie6 Html Unexpected Effect

This is a discussion on Ie6 Html Unexpected Effect within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a routine HTML file containing one table, no Javascript. IE6 renders it OK but prefaces it with 6

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a routine HTML file containing one table, no Javascript. IE6 renders it OK but prefaces it with 6 screens of whitespace. Don't know why. I must scroll down a long way to see the table. Can I prevent this somehow?

Old 05-29-2007, 07:54 AM   #2
Registered Member

It's an operator error (mine). My output routine from C++ had placed a <br> tag after every line of data in addition to a CR/LF. IE6 somehow acted on all the <br> tags at once causing pages of white space before the HTTP output. I removed the <br>'s, and the problem disappeared.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
overclocking possibilities
hi, i have a 1.5ghz p4 and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much i could overclock it safely and how? thanx Lem02
lem02 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 12 12-11-2009 04:30 AM
Help needed with onboard video.
I have a mad prob. I'm in iraq, and my agp vid card to shrap from a mortar that landed outside my window and made it kaput. So i resorted back to the onboard video, but now I have no 3d capabilities. I.E. no games will play. And I can't dowload the drivers for the onboard. My MB is "acorp" wich no...
hellrogue Windows XP Support 48 07-14-2007 01:29 AM
What ram to get
Hello I am aiming to upgrade my computer. I have a windows xp SP2. My CPU is a Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz, My current ram or so it says is 224. I am wanting to go to 1 gig. I would like to know if i can do this and if i can. How do i know what to get. Do I want DDR or what I am really...
Frozencrow RAM and Power Supply Support 23 03-25-2007 05:00 AM
XP Home Restarting
I have an emachines T1100 that keeps restarting. It doesn't restart at the same time though. I turned off the automatic restart and got the blue screen but I don't know what to do next. The blue screen said: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL ...
algirard8 Windows XP Support 5 08-08-2006 11:22 AM
Losing internet connection on network
We our having problems with our internet connection quitting out on us every hour or so. It seems that the more computers and Xboxes we have on the more often we lose our connection. We only lose the connection for a second but that’s long enough so that we get kicked out of games and of MSN. ...
ChokingClown Networking Support 3 08-26-2005 05:48 PM