Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

IE 7: Yahoo Mail comes up Page Cannot Be Displayed [RESOLVED]

This is a discussion on IE 7: Yahoo Mail comes up Page Cannot Be Displayed [RESOLVED] within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys, it's lil old me again. I've been having a problem for the past five days. I have my

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 09:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Hi guys, it's lil old me again. I've been having a problem for the past five days. I have my e-mail at yahoo mail, and I can't seem to actually get to the mail.yahoo.com address! It just keeps coming up Page Cannot Be Displayed. I don't know how to handle this. I talked to a trusted and valued friend to see if she could check my e-mail from her computer at the time, and she got in without any trouble. (that might be a faux-pas but I actually know this girl in person and have for almost 20 years lol so I consider her to be safe...) Any idea what's going on with this?

Old 05-12-2007, 12:38 AM   #2
Registered Member

My System

Well after several days of that it FINALLY works so... yeah um sorry guess it solved itself.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:59 AM   #3
Registered Member

Pls check ur host file entries, which is locate c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc, if any yahoo entry pls delete & then check.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:40 AM   #4
Registered Member

This probably could also be a problem from your ISP, check out your internet connection as well.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trojans on NT Server
I have an computer running NT Server (SP 6a) that is our company web server, mail server and ftp server. It recently was coming to a crawl and we tried removing the viruses / trojans, but they keep coming back. We even put in a new hard drive and a fresh copy of NT Server, ran SP 6a, all the...
marktrubo Inactive Malware Help Topics 43 09-15-2006 01:21 PM
IE explorer - yahoo home page
Can anyone offer assistance? This problem started about 2 weeks ago. First, my home page is yahoo, and I have a my yahoo page set up with the links that I like. I used to be able to hit the "my yahoo" button on the standard yahoo start page, but this button dissapeared? After this I had...
Jim Highlander Internet Explorer Forum 3 09-04-2005 08:57 AM
Can't log in to Yahoo Mail or log out
Hi folks! I signed up as Arkieforester, but used my Yahoo addy, which is part of my problem, so couldn't activate my account here. I can't log in to Yahoo Mail on this pc. I can from any other pc elsewhere. I CAN log in through Yahoo Messenger on this pc, IF I have new mail waiting. When I...
Forester Internet Explorer Forum 9 11-12-2003 04:29 AM
Crank Yankers
Anybody here watch Crank Yankers on Comedy Central? I effin love that show! Specially Special Ed..he just kills me.. YAY
Sealy Offline 6 06-13-2003 09:32 PM
Outlook 2002 and yahoo...dont remeber where i saw it but...
I thought someone had this problem recently...was searching for another issue and came across this.... OL2002: Unable to Send Mail By Using Yahoo After Upgrading to Outlook 2002 The information in this article applies to: Microsoft Outlook 2002, when used with: the operating system: Microsoft...
Doonz Microsoft Office support 0 11-05-2002 12:02 PM