Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ie 7 problem-help

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  ardagast 
#1 ·
Hi, I have ie 7 installed in win xp sp2.
For years I used online banking on it and all was well. Suddenly, yesterday I could not get access because (I didn't changed anything since last using this app) I have the following issue:

With bank is everithing OK, checked, but:

In one step I have somekind of window where I must log in. OK, but then the problem enteres. I can not enter or click with mouse the box SUBMIT.
This box is somehow "smudged" and allow me not to use it.
Can somebody help me?

#5 · (Edited)
Fizička lica - Prijava na sistem

Način prijave na sistem: ________1____
Partija i LIB __________________2____
Korisničko ime i Lozinka_________3____

GO_ENTER

First, second and third line is ok- that's login name and passwords and I can write them. Problem is GO_ENTER , it is smudged and does not give me the possibility to click and enter into my account...
So far I didn't managed to do anything. I even try to Launch system restore on my PC but it is impossible too... :eek:

#9 · (Edited)
Yes. I use Opera and I tried there immidiatelly and it is "smudged" too. Yesterday I install Firefox but it couldn't open this page at all (first page of web site is opened but second window where log page is couldn't open)! In IE for this application I have instructions to enable all Activex commands (in tools), so I tried in firefox but I couldn't find enable/disable option in tools or anywhere (in firefox). Any solutions?

P.S. I tried earlier to reset ie settings but it didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.