Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

I can't get on a certain website on Internet Explorer as its temporarily unavailable?

This is a discussion on I can't get on a certain website on Internet Explorer as its temporarily unavailable? within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I think this goes in this category but I'm not sure- I have two Experience Project ( www.experienceproject.com )

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 05:55 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I think this goes in this category but I'm not sure- I have two Experience Project ( www.experienceproject.com) accounts, and I can usually use them both, but yesterday, and the problem has persisted into this morning, I log on/refresh the page, and the webpage goes white and says 'Sorry, your account is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later, or if the problem persists, please contact us.' There is a link on contact us but it doesnt go anywhere either. If someone could tell me the problem, and/or what I should do it would be very much appreciated as I really need to communicate with someone on there soon. Thanks x

Old 04-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
Enthusiast

Try again tomorrow. If it persists, try a different web browser.
Clear your internet history.

Old 04-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
Certifiable Lazy Bum

Send a message via Yahoo to sobeit

if it is the only site you are having problems with, maybe the site is having problems. Maybe you were banned for some reason. two accounts can get you banned on some websites. you really need to contact them if you continue to have problems.

Contact Support at Experience Project

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD Kernel Dump Analysis - Discussion
` For an execellent tutorial on getting started with BSOD Kernel Memory Dump Debugging, see POST #12 This is a discussion thread on debugging and analyzing Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Kernel Memory Dumps. All comments and questions are welcome - simply submit a reply post. If you are...
jcgriff2 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 288 02-22-2014 05:08 AM
Possible Virus/Trojan?
I'm having issues with ZoneAlarm not being able to activate anti-virus/anti-spyware. I've updated the a.v. database as well as the app itself to the latest versions but still cannot get av/as to activate. It remains disabled and the option to turn it on is grayed out. I'm also unable to get...
Dan V. Resolved HJT Threads 35 03-28-2011 08:29 AM
Antivira AV virus - Help appreciated
Hi there My pc picked up a nasty virus called Antivira AV rendering it pretty much useless. Itís a bogus virus scanner that automatically seems to close down Windows Defender and take over. I canít use Internet Explorer and also canít go in the Task Manager, when I press Ctrl alt delete it...
Jvdbliek Resolved HJT Threads 18 03-03-2011 09:34 PM
Viruses/Malware...google redirect/ad background/etc
Got a few problems on my hands and hope it is not beyond repairable, reformat. I have the google redirect that is happening, also have a talking ad background that I do not know where it comes from. All browsers are closed and it still comes up. Also, I get a bubble pop sound all the time,...
uofmx12 Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 02-10-2011 10:24 PM
BSOD Please help
Hello, I have a very strange issue, which I cant explain my self and in desperate search for help. My PC BSODs once a week but 2 times in a row, so for example last night it went BSOD around 6pm-7pm then I came home around 9:30pm rebooted (attached is the BSOD picture) went to sleep, the PC...
yozh BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 16 01-30-2011 11:08 PM