Hello and welcome to TSF
Do have a router? is gateway your Internet company?
Can you please post a screen shot?
To post a screen shot please follow these steps....
How to take a screen shot.
** Please Note: If you cant find the button, here is a picture of a basic keyboard, and look at the key with the red squares around it. Click
- Open up Internet explorer.
- Look on your keyboard and there should be a button (usually in the top right corner) that reads PrtSc, press that button.
Here (Click on the Blue link) to view the Picture. **
- Once the PrtSc button is pressed, Open up Microsoft Paint.
- Click Start,
- Click Run
- Type in MSpaint,
- Press Ok.
- Once Paint is open, On the Menu bar click on Edit
- Then Paste.
- Save the file to your computer as a Jpeg image (Mainly so the size is not so big)
On the menu bar click File
Click Save as..
Next to Save as type
click the drop arrow, and choose Jpeg
The click Save
How to Attach a file to a post
In your nest post click on the little paperclip
, as seen in the picture below:
Now you should have a pop up window.
- Click Browse
- Find the file click on it, and press Open.
- Press upload. When the upload is complete you can close the Upload Window, and finish typing your reply, then when done just click Submit reply.