There is a reoccuring problem I have been having only for about a week now with IE 6.0. It is seemingly harmless but very annoying! When browsing various websites, for about 50% of them I have been receiving a internet explorer script error. The errors themself vary, but the most common is "unexpected identifier" - also "unspecified error", & my favorite, "object doesnt support this property or method". Usually nothing is wrong with the page and after I close the box everything is fine (and it doesnt seem to matter whether I choose to continue with the script or not) but I realy would like to get rid of this. Now I have tried a few things already, with no luck, including:
making sure that "disable script debugging" is checked under tools>internet options>advanced
checking the registry to make sure that the debugging script notification is disabled. (it is)
clearing temperary internet files, cookies and history
scanning my computer for spyware and adware
still, Im getting the same error messages and dont know what to do next.