Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

Hotmail - It looks like someone else might be using your account

This is a discussion on Hotmail - It looks like someone else might be using your account within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. We have Email ID with active password, we were using this account since long time. But since few days, we

Old 11-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

We have Email ID with active password, we were using this account since long time.
But since few days, we are receiving following message, whenever we are trying to login into our account.
Message is "It looks like someone else might be using your account"; and not allow us to see, send & receive our emails.
Unfortunately, we are also not able to access our alernate email account.
We request you to help us to properly login into our hotmail account. It is very important for us to restore our that emails.
Mircosoft has verified my account and closed the request as: Account recovery request is now closed. But the problem is still persist.
Kindly help me to restore the email ID.
Thanks.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Emails removed we cannot assist you with this issue only Microsoft can I have removed the emails for your own security never post them on a open forum

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
joeten is offline   Reply With Quote