Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

favorite option pop up

This is a discussion on favorite option pop up within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. everytime I type the letter "a"...I am blocked from continuing and the favorites option pops up & I can't get

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

everytime I type the letter "a"...I am blocked from continuing and the favorites option pops up & I can't get rid of it...

HELP

Old 04-14-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Team Manager
-Microsoft Support
-Home Support

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sorry I am not quite sure if I understand your post, are you saying every time you press the key "A" the favorites box pops up?

Is the favorites to add new favorites or just the favorites list?

What version of IE do you have? What OS do you have?

“You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” ~ Jim Carrey (Ceremony speech)
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
External Monitor: Can't get full resolution option *very strange details inside*
Hello all, Thank you for viewing this post. I have searched the Internet far and wide for a means to solve this problem, but as I try new things, some weird occurances are happening that don't seem to make any sense. First of all, I am using a Kohjinsha SX series notebook (Japan market)...
jtrebel Other Hardware Support 7 03-30-2011 09:39 PM
No System Restore Option
Friday morning i installed a fresh copy of Windows XP Proffesional SP1 on my PC. I installed all the latest Windows updates, including upgrading to SP2, then SP3. I've also installed the required drivers and the programs/software i'll be using. Therefore, this morning i wanted to create a...
mfmcgreal Windows XP Support 18 02-28-2011 10:53 AM
win32 pop ups
I cannot download the gmer rootkit scanner you requested. One page would not load, the other wanted to download spyware doctor, not gmer rootkit scanner. Let me know what else you need me to do. These are the problems I am having msg popup: Generic Host Process For Win32 Services Encountered A...
SouthernBttrfly Resolved HJT Threads 13 01-31-2011 09:50 PM
[SOLVED] Missing 'forget me'; option in Windows Live Messenger 2011
Hello: I have 2 email accounts registered on WLM 2011 chat. I just loged into WLM 2011 with another account and now I am unable to delete it. The "forget me" option is missing. The other account which I don't want to remove does have the "forget me" option.
robertin75 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 01-24-2011 11:41 AM