Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

Copy and Paste History

This is a discussion on Copy and Paste History within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I want to be able to copy and paste my history records from internet explorer onto a word document or

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
Registered Member

Confused

I want to be able to copy and paste my history records from internet explorer onto a word document or email. the problem is it isn't allowing me to select the list so i can copy it. is there anywhere else besides in the history toolbar that i can view my history in a format that allows it to be copied?

thanks!!

Old 04-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #2
Registered Member

Go to the History folder at C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\History and they can be highlighted by dragging the pointer down and across them while holding the left mouse button down and copied by pressing Control+C. There is probably an easier way but that works.
T.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
copy and paste not working
earlier today copy and paste stopped working, more specifically paste stopped working, i can still cut things out, but i am then unable to paste them, what should i do? thanks
tech jong Windows XP Support 12 04-27-2010 05:21 PM
Email unformats when sent --copy and paste doesnt work correctly
Hello All thanx in advance for the help!!! I am running Windows XP Pro and Firefox 1.5.something and I use yahoo as my email when i compose an email using the return key to keep the text within the window it is fine. when i use control v to paste text into the email it also stays withing...
billykaos Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 0 03-07-2006 11:41 AM
copy and paste problems in Access
In Microsoft Access tables, it won't let me copy and paste. When I right-click on the records I'd like to copy, copy and cut will be selectable, and paste will be greyed out. When I select "copy," it processes for a second, like it would when it did copy. If I right-click anywhere else in Excell...
ridingnowhere85 Windows Servers 0 02-20-2006 09:39 AM
WORD copy and paste oddity
I am using XP and Word. When I copy/cut and paste I no longer paste the text I highlighted but instead I get a screen shot of the page pasted in. This just started for no reason that I can see. Have I changed a setting wthout realising it or something? It doesn't happen in other programmes...
lukepreston Microsoft Office support 1 11-16-2005 03:21 AM
why can't I copy / paste Em pict to wprossor
:4-dontkno Hay folks I have a puzzle on my hands. I have a forward from my Em I wanted to copy the story and picture and paste it to my MsWorks processor and also paste it to another Em with out all the garbage junk that go's with Forwards. But when I copy and paste it all I get is the story and...
Direct Current Other Hardware Support 4 10-12-2005 05:06 PM