Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

Can't access youtube

This is a discussion on Can't access youtube within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Today, I started having trouble accessing youtube from two windows computers - one XP and one Windows 7. Two ipods

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 04:35 AM   #1
Registered Member

Today, I started having trouble accessing youtube from two windows computers - one XP and one Windows 7. Two ipods and another Windows 7 computer could access fine.

On both problem computers, I deleted cookies and rebooted the computers. I also rebooted the router. The Windows 7 machine seems fine now, and the XP machine was okay for a while, but not now.

On the XP (professional version 2002 SP3) machine I used MSCONFIG to disable all startup apps and all non-microsoft services. I ultimately returned the system to normal startup without leaving anything disabled, and strangely, there was a slight improvement.

I now can at least get to youtube, but the page loads like I'm on dialup, and then when I select a video the little wheel spins and finally displays, "An Error Occured. Please try again later."

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] XP msoobe problem:Blank "Activate Windows" Window
My old graphic card stop working, so I installed a new one. When rebooting the windows XP sp3, I got message of need to activate Windows within 3 days, because of changes. So I agree to activate Windows, but only thing happening is blank "Activate Windows" screen. After waiting 1/2 hour I got a...
xpu Windows XP Support 10 01-28-2012 03:56 AM
Can't access Youtube only
Hi guys. I was able to access youtube from my mac, when at home until September last year. Since then, I can no longer access youtube while at home. While I can access it from anywhere else. I'm experiencing this problem on all my windows machines as well. The only exception is one windows...
shakeelw Mac Support 5 01-17-2012 05:54 PM
My Vista can't open XP shared folders
Re: My Vista can not open/view XP files, though XP can open/view Vista's. My Vista can ping my XP. My XP can ping my Vista. My XP can open/view files on my Vista. But when using my Vista, and I click on the XP computer showing in my Nwtwork to open my XP wireless laptop (Averatec) files, I...
claytonreid File and Application Sharing 19 09-30-2011 10:19 PM
Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube!
Hi, I created an additional youtube account and now can no longer access youtube at all! I have seen several similar questions asked about this online - all of which found no answer! So who ever can solve this will be a genius! I created an additional youtube account, and the forcefully linked...
Appreciation Internet Explorer Forum 10 06-09-2011 06:51 AM
Why Can't Access Google or YouTube?
Everytime I try in Firefox it says 'Unable to establish a connection.' I tried in IE and it said 'Cannot find server.' It's reserved only to Google sites, like Picasa, Docs, YouTube, Gmail, etc. Yesterday afternoon I could go to them, but after someone finished faxing on the line I couldn't. Bing,...
rs55893 Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 8 06-08-2011 06:41 PM