Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer Forum

Cannot view entire web page/unable to scroll

This is a discussion on Cannot view entire web page/unable to scroll within the Internet Explorer Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. WINDOWS VISTA SP2; IE 7...On my Facebook Bejeweled Blitz application, I am unable to see the entire page and am

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
Registered Member

WINDOWS VISTA SP2; IE 7...On my Facebook Bejeweled Blitz application, I am unable to see the entire page and am unable to scroll further down. If change the zoom of the page, I can see the web page is cut off and not appearing. I had this problem before and found a way to correct it but cannot find anything now. I recently updated by vista to sp2 and my Explorer to IE8. However, due to numerous crashes on multiple websites I reverted back to IE7 and that is when the problem returned. It seems as if the application on the page should have a scroll but it does not. Any suggestions? Thanks.