Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How to check on the status of a help request?

780 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  TheBruce1 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm not trying to be a pest but I'm not sure how else to check on the status of a request that I have logged. I submitted a request about a week ago (7 days tomorrow morning) under the title "Google Search Result Redirects". As suggested, I bumped the thread after 72 hours.

After that, they tell you not to bump the thread again because they only look at threads with 0 or 1 reply. I'm guessing that many of the volunteers are on vacation and it also seems to be very busy right now. I'm not trying to jump in front of others who are also waiting for help. I just don't know how to find out if my thread has been "lost" or if it is just taking this long to deal with all of the requests. This waiting period seems to be longer than what they normally experience.

Any suggestions?

I truly appreciate any help you can provide. I have not submitted this problem to any other sites and will continue to wait patiently as needed.

Regards,

-Bob

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello

You seem to have an active thread ongoing with tetonbob: http://www.techsupportforum.com/f100/google-search-result-redirects-393537.html

I can find no other threads opened by yourself other than the one above, any others threads in the same forum would have been deleted, see forum rules.

MULTIPLE POSTING

This refers to posting the same question or same replies in multiple areas of the site (also called flooding). Please only post only once. If you feel you have posted in the wrong forum, contact a Moderator or Manager, who will move the post for you. This also includes the creation of multiple new threads on the same or similar topics and sending PM's continuously to one or more Staff members.
As such, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.