Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimbra Desktop ?

SOLVED 
9K views 68 replies 7 participants last post by  oscer1 
#1 ·
Anyone have Zimbra desktop I have questions

#4 ·
I believe he means most people who visit Tech Support Forum (TSF) do have questions; like you do.

Why don't you ask the questions and hopefully await for an answer? An answer may be offered not necessarily from someone who uses Zimbra. A lot of us do the digging and assist with products or issues that we ourselves do not use or encounter.

#56 ·
1 Trying to make the Pop up Notifacation in to the Tray it Pops up with the sidebar
If I understand correctly, you do not want it to show a pop up notification when new mail arrives, instead, you only want it to show the tray icon (envelope) which then shows the number of unread messages when you hover over it. Correct?

You want this

which is same as this

and NOT this

, right?

#15 ·
oscer1;I am a disabled person not real technical since you installed it can you try somethings on Zimbra desktop like I said I did ask Zimbrra some questions maybe you can try em on yours links Fonts First to make it bigger please try theses

Ctrol + shift + "+" should work.

and I could not get this to work can you

Can you try setting following preferences under C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Zimbra\Zimbra Desktop\profile\pref.js

paste theses settings

user_pref("font.default.x-unicode", "Arial");
user_pref("font.default.x-user-def", "Arial");
user_pref("font.default.x-western", "Arial");
user_pref("font.language.group", "x-western");
user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-unicode", 14);
user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-user-def", 14);
user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-western", 14);

#16 · (Edited)
oscer1;I am a disabled person not real technical since you installed it can you try somethings on Zimbra desktop like I said I did ask Zimbrra some questions maybe you can try em on yours links Fonts First to make it bigger please try theses

Ctrol + shift + "+" should work.

and I could not get this to work can you

Can you try setting following preferences under C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Zimbra\Zimbra Desktop\profile\pref.js

paste theses settings

user_pref("font.default.x-unicode", "Arial");
user_pref("font.default.x-user-def", "Arial");
user_pref("font.default.x-western", "Arial");
user_pref("font.language.group", "x-western");
user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-unicode", 14);
user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-user-def", 14);
user_pref("font.minimum-size.x-western", 14);
to your first question yes is does change the size will look at your second part in a bit

EDIT: the second one did nothing

Attachments

#22 · (Edited)
oscer1;

Ctrol + shift + "+" . did the settings stay when you closed Zimbra or restarted the computer did the Fonts stay bigger
when closing and going back in it stayed the same I did not do a restart of computer but I would guess it would stay but will check that in a bit.

EDIT: restarting computer made it go back to default.

#21 ·
In Windows 10, Right click your desktop and choose Display Settings, click on the Advanced Display Settings link. Under Screen Resolution, take the drop down meun and choose a resolution that is smaller (larger font and icon size, less screen size) Choose one that you feel most comfortable with. You can also go to Control Panel/Ease of Access Center to make other teaks to better see.
If you have specific questions about Zimbra, post over at the Zimbra forum for better results: https://forums.zimbra.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.