Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

windows wil not load nor will it load with installiation media

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  1033ruben 
#1 ·
as per title what i have tried is checking the installation media is good which it is checked it on another rig running windows 10. okay so what happens is it will go through the normal boot up procedure my rig that is, bios will post normally and then i get the windows 10 logo screen. u know where the little windows circly thing will go around and at about the 7th time the litlte circly thing goes around my screen will freeze same goes with the installation media which i am running on a usb, so i am stumped because i cant even load from the usb to try and repair my computer. any help willl be great.
THANKS
RUBEN
p.s.
I am currently in the process of trying to install windows 7 and see if that will help.

#2 ·
okay well it did the same thing with windows 7 install. it will go through the loading windows files and then the little windows logo will pop up u know the little R,G,B,Y flag which pulsates and on about the fifth pulsate it will freeze.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
RUBEN

#4 ·
The ten was the upgrade then i redownloaded it with media creation tool from microsoft the seven is a copy that i bought a long while ago. Well my computer is acting up like yesterday right i had to use another rigs dvd because my sata blu ray player broke at least the sata data connector did so as im waiting for my replacement to come in i took an old dvd ide player and went to hook it up and this time no dice my rig wouldnt even power on so i took it all apart to make sure i had the ide plugged in correct which im not sure at least this time around i know that it was plugged in right. so i did a quick test power on and voila it powered on. so i put it all back together and ill be damned if the son of a gun wouldnt turn on again. so thats where i am at with this headache.
THANKS
RUBEN
P.S.
Oh yeah the whole reason why i was trying to switch out my dvd player was to try and load windows 10 installation disc to see if it would work through their. But I never got that far.
(LONG SIGH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.