Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows 10 Firefox not loading issue

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Corday 
#1 ·
I have windows 10. I have a firefox issue. It seems to just load and load in 1 user account and does not finish loading until I click help and refresh firefox then it works up until the next time I close firefox and reopen it. I have tried uninstalling it but it seems it is not letting me delete old data files saying about user permissions. I see much help available but I don't want to make it worse as I do not know what I am doing. It seems to me if I could delete all firefox from my whole computer that is 2 user accounts and freshly install it my issue would be resolved. Please can someone assit me and let me know what log you need. I have done this once before for other issue but not certain what is needed again. Thank you.

#7 ·
I tried this but even though I delete profile after reinstalling it seems to go exactly the same. It works first time I open it new then every time opened just blank spinning loading symbol and never loads. This only happens in this one user account if that tells you anything.

#8 ·
If anyone has any idea how to fix this issue would be good otherwise I have to just avoid this user. I am not experienced so I cannot understand why it can work okay in one user and not another. If anyone can help me get rid of it out of this profile completely would be great and working right of course. Issue is I have removed it many times and every time it goes back to this loading issue when opened second time after intsall. One thing I notice but do not think it is connected is every time I install new verison seems to have mail.com verison I downloaded of firefox. I notice it as it looks the same symbol on firefox shortcut and reverts to this even when I install other verisons. I am not sure this is related as I think I had issue before I installed mail.com verion of firefox but I am hoping someone knows how to fix it and can give me a walkthrough until fixed if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.