Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did anyone else get windows 10.0.15063.0

5K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  kendallt 
#1 ·
Hi all,
my works PC chose to download what I am assuming to be the new Windows 10 Creators update, V10.0.15063.0
I was wondering as none of the other machines in my workplace (or at home) are seeing this update have i got something I shouldnt have?

#9 ·
hi I am not sure I am in that either. From what I have read MS published the update then withdrew it, I wonder if my machine was one of the few that actually got it.
o have to say I haven't found any faults with the O/S as yet though!

#11 ·
Hi, when I go to updates I receive a message about the creators update, ask's if I want to be one of the first to get it, and supplies a link, won't open with Chrome (my default browser) probably would with edge, however I do not use it... if others are not receiving this notification it looks like MS have randomly selected some for earlier release.. I will wait until it is released and the bugs are known.

#14 ·
Always thought that was kinda strange, limiting access to people already using MS products. It eliminates people who left windows and are thinking of maybe going back.

In my opinion, creator's update seems to be a bit slower overall than anniversary edition.
Waiting is good, I download them as soon as they're available, but don't install the newest version on bare metal (or update) till they've been out a while. Satisfies my desire to play with latest/greatest while maintaining stability.

#12 ·
the only "bug" i have found is with an internal application we use for creating our software Licence Codes where by is doesn't show the date, but if we input it normally it doesnt show but is correct and inputted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.