Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook messenger

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  anja1988 
#1 ·
My facebook has been hacked (i know by who). They inserted into my account a "contact" with a mobile phone number. It is not a fb account. It is really a phone number. I can send a message to this contact through my messenger. I would like to understand if they are receiving my messages and is there a possibility to know to which number this contact is linked? Thanks

#4 ·
There are many hackers out there and I wonder how they could easily hack Facebook. It seems that Facebook should upgrade their security system to make their members more comfortable with chatting online.
Try changing your username, account link, email, contact number and password. This would make it hard for your hacker to hack your account again.
If you know who it is, it is better to confront him/her about it.

#5 ·
Hey Kata 345, consider yourself lucky that you knew your hacker. This happened to me a while back and I ended the hacker's session and changed my password immediately. I then had to report it to FB. I think this is happening more and more out there so be warned! They can also use your FB to gain personal data that will help with hacking other social networks of yours.
I hope it worked out okay for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.