Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahoo! Calendar ?

4K views 33 replies 2 participants last post by  Masterchiefxx17 
#1 ·
Will Yahoo! Calendar Sync with other calendar software programs if so
Could you tell me the directions to set this up please?

#5 ·
Masterchiefxx17 theses are the directions to vuminder and yahoo calendar sync (Yahoo Sports) calendar or is it one yahoo calendar you sync could you sort of guide me threw it I can post screenshot of my issue

1. In Yahoo Calendar, click the drop-down arrow next to the calendar name, on the left side of the page.

2. Click “Share” on the menu.

3. Click the “iCalendar and Web Address” category.

4. Right-click the URL (starts with http://calendar.yahoo.com/...) and copy the link.

5. In VueMinder, click the “Add Calendar Subscription” command on the File menu.

6. Right-click the location text field and select “Paste” to paste the URL that was copied in step 4.

7. If your calendar frequently updates, change the update interval from “Every day” to something more frequent.

8. Click the OK button.

9. After a few seconds, your Yahoo Calendar events will appear in VueMinder. Note, this is 1-direction only. If you add events to VueMinder, they won’t appear in Yahoo Calendar. For 2-way sync, you’d need to sync VueMinder with Google Calendar instead.

#6 ·
Masterchiefxx17 I have questions about Yahoo Calendar

1 events will appear in VueMinder.what dose this mean Note, this is 1-direction only. If you add events to VueMinder, they won’t appear in Yahoo Calendar. For 2-way sync, you’d need to sync VueMinder with Google Calendar instead. get back to me please ?

#8 ·
Masterchiefxx17 I know you do not use Vuminder calendar I apologize I am disabled person I was wondering your expert way more I am maybe you could answer general questions about Yahoo Calendar what is 1-direction only. If you add events to VueMinder, they won’t appear in Yahoo Calendar get back to me please

#10 ·
Masterchiefxx17 I know you do not use Vuminder calendar I am on day 23 of the 45 day trail version it said Yahoo Calendar events will appear in VueMinder. Note, this is 1-direction only. If you add events to VueMinder, they won’t appear in Yahoo Calendar. For 2-way sync, you’d need to sync VueMinder with Google Calendar instead. I can send screenshot of what am trying to do get back to me please

#13 ·
From what your asking, 1-direction syncing sounds that if an event if made in Yahoo Calendar, Vue will grab the new information and add it to your events list. If the event is created in Vue, it will not be able to update Yahoo.

2-way syncing sounds like the same as above, but Vue will instead be able to sync directly to Google Calendar. Allowing it to add events that are created in Vue.

#14 ·
Masterchiefxx17 a little confused From what your asking, 1-direction syncing sounds that if an event if made in Yahoo Calendar, Vue will grab the new information and add it to your events list.

If the event is created in Vue, it will not be able to update Yahoo.?

Do you mean it will not be able to update Yahoo. on the Web only in Vuminder ? get back to me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.