Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic in at front panel (black)

15K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  spunk.funk 
#1 ·
Hi . So , i got an external mic and i pluged it in , (first with a 3.5mm jack audio combo then without it) my B&O showed the plug in message and i went to "control panel-sound" and at "recording" section it doesnt show nothig . I uninstalled Realtek and it showed but not as microphone but as headphones . The mic works fine on other devices. i literally tried everything : update drivers, plug/unplug , troubleshooting.
anyone ? Help ? here are som screenshots - realtek uninstalled-> Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
realtek installed -> Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

#2 ·
What is the make and model# of your Computer/Motherboard?
Go to the manufacturers Support/Download Drivers site type in your model #, choose your version of Windows 8.1 (ie) 32Bit or 64Bit and download the latest Audio Driver for your model.
In the Control Panel/Sound/Recording, highlight the Microphone or Headphone and choose Configure, Run the tests.

#4 ·
What is the make and model# of your Computer/Motherboard?
B&O which model?
On the front panel, there should be a Pink (red) and Blue Jack. the Pink jack is for the Mic, the Blue is for Line In.
If you have the RealTek Control Panel Click the Advance Settings in the upper right, make sure it looks like the attached picture. Also click the Yellow folder underneath that and put a check in both of those boxes.
The front jacks on the Right panel should be light up and not faded. You can test it by clicking on it.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.