Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Blackberry OS

Blackberry Bold 9800

This is a discussion on Blackberry Bold 9800 within the Blackberry OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My blackberry wifi can no longer communicate with the linksys router. It stoped all of a sudden and will not

Old 02-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

My blackberry wifi can no longer communicate with the linksys router. It stoped all of a sudden and will not reconnect.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

The guys over at this department can help you. Smart Devices

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blackberry Wifi and data bundle switch
hi! im really new with blackberry and i have a plan that gives me 125mb data bundle for 1 week, after which it will automatically reset. I also have wifi option on my phone. (blackberry 9380 curve, OS 7) To save my available data bundle (mb), i wish to connect to available wifi at home and...
Amyly2010 Blackberry OS 3 02-15-2012 12:34 PM
Help with Wifi proxy on blackberry
My school has http proxy and i am unable to find the proxy settings on my bb. I looked it up on google and fou out that someone actually did it but didnt really give any instructions. Is there a setting for it?
asus f8vr Blackberry OS 3 02-14-2012 04:58 PM
Trying to share tethered Blackberry connection
I'm trying to share my tethered blackberry connection. I want to connect my Appletv and Ipad to the internet through the tethered Blackberry. I have the BB hooked to my Windows 7 desktop computer and was wondering if I could use my wireless router to connect everything up. Basically I'm looking...
Al_Broenwing Networking Support 2 02-11-2012 03:40 PM
error 1316 for install blackberry software
Dear all, i am not able to install blackberry desktop software in any condition. Firstly here is my computer config: win7 ultimate (upgraded from Vista Business) 32bit service pack 1 only 1 user profile with all admin privileges. I was using/syncing with desktop manger v5.0.1 without any...
bercakir Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 4 02-10-2012 10:41 AM
HDMI port conflict in NDVIA Geforce 9800 GT
I updated the drivers for Windows 7 64bits. Then, when I tried to use the port a conflict arose. Does anybody know about this who might help. I can give you more details as needed to sort it out.
khalbitoo Other Hardware Support 2 02-07-2012 09:38 AM