Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Blackberry OS

big problem bb protector

This is a discussion on big problem bb protector within the Blackberry OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i need help and i talk blakberry help i waiting 24 hours and now answer : i changed id then

Old 10-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

i need help and i talk blakberry help i waiting 24 hours and now answer : i changed id then reload new software and i can't sign in plzzzzzz help i owner my passport
a1hmed.omar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Touchpad Pointer Freezing Problem - Is there a Solution Out There?
Touch pad Freezing Review (Updated 30/1/2014) Millions of "Solutions" out there?! Hi! I have posted this on several forums in the hope that someone might have a working solution to this problem? I have given a fairly detailed description of things I have tried, but have not found a solution...
John Wilkinson Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 02-28-2014 11:54 AM
[SOLVED] Big Problem not solved?
I tried asking in the regular Win 7 help and was advised to come back here for CATBYTE. Lost Profile? I recently went thru Trojan Spyware help to remove malware, (See Big Problem) apparently successfully. All the work was done as one user. Today I tried to sign on as the second user, and...
Gene145 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 11-12-2013 02:52 PM
My folders in my memory card changed to FILE types
How to back My folders have changed to file types look the Image and Video clips changed to FILE type but my other folder like songs folder and movies folder are still working http://i49.tinypic.com/14u8ggg.jpg Hi guys i have this problem.. 2 of my folder in my memory card in my cell phone...
asiong Windows XP Support 9 06-03-2013 12:48 PM
[SOLVED] My computer has a big problem help !!
Hello, Today i tried to turn my computer on and it suddenly started but than turned off ... i tried it 2-3 times but it turned off again and again.. i removed Cooler and installed it again didn't help.. so i decided to post a video and hope you guys help me :smile: Here's the video ...
Shattered Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 04-11-2012 04:26 AM
very big problem about svchost.exe
hi.i have a very serious problem with my girfriends computer.2 weeks ago PC started to have long startup,slow moving and sound going slowmotion and video going in pictures.i thought it might be a virus so i ran AVG free version and found none.So i went to task manager and found out that svchost was...
korbaciu Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 12-26-2011 10:08 AM