Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Other Mobile Devices & Operating Systems

HP iPAQ mobile PC issue

This is a discussion on HP iPAQ mobile PC issue within the Other Mobile Devices & Operating Systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi there guys, I have an HP iPAQ pocket pc, 4700series, that wont boot past the initial boot screen. soft,

Old 02-25-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Send a message via MSN to badnecros

Hi there guys, I have an HP iPAQ pocket pc, 4700series, that wont boot past the initial boot screen. soft, and hard resets wont work, i used a new battery, which doesnt fix the issue, and it wont connect to the computer because it doesnt turn on far enough, to be recognized as a device. i have attached a photo of what this screen looks like, and i would appreciate any help you can give. i DO have advanced soldering techniques, as well as access to hardware, and software techniques. if you could let me know your opinions, it would be appreciated.
Thank you.
badnecros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
Troubled

Where the screenshot
Shaagul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:41 AM   #3
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaagul View Post
Where the screenshot
Considering that this thread is almost 3 years old, the screenshot, or indeed, the issue probably doesn't exist anymore.

Which leaves me wondering, why are you responding to posts made in early 2014?

Submit New Articles Here Help us by posting your System Specs

Save the Earth........ It's the only planet with Chocolate!!
Deejay100six is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HP laptop LCD screen issue??
Hi, Im a newbie and glad to be here. I have an issue with a 3 year old HP 17" Pavilion dv9000. Over the past few weeks, the screen had showed very narrow vertical lines across the entire screen. Sometimes it would rectify itself, other times, it would display other distortion but the lines always...
skater70 Laptop Support 7 05-31-2011 04:49 AM
XP Internet Connectivity Issue... Please help!
Okay... so, I've had this cheap laptop for a year and a half. It's actually been great so far, and I've never had any issues with it. Unfortunately, I am now posting from my desktop, in the hopes that one of you fantastic tech support gurus can help me. :pray: I'm having an issue connecting...
MCBeef Windows XP Support 1 03-14-2011 04:56 PM
Xbox Live Connection Issue (still works but odd issue)
I've had this issue for quite some time now, and I think it may be due to recovering my gamertag on a different console, switching harddrive and doing a recovery, or just switching my Xbox in general. So here is my issue: everytime I turn on my Xbox it will automatically sign me into Xbox live...
KingMiedus Online/Network Gaming Support 5 01-30-2011 01:51 PM
[SOLVED] HEADSET ISSUE: I hear my voice in my headphones.
I have XP 32-bit. The headset i am having problems with is called the Razer Carcharias. (yes, i have installed the appropriate drivers, please dont go there, i know you mean well but trust me.) HERES MY PROBLEM: Somehow, the sound going into my mic is being transmitted through my headset. As a...
Pez Dex Other Hardware Support 9 01-26-2011 02:28 PM