Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Other Mobile Devices & Operating Systems

Help Needed With Flash Player For Le Pan Tablet

This is a discussion on Help Needed With Flash Player For Le Pan Tablet within the Other Mobile Devices & Operating Systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I really, really need help for my Le Pan Table TC970 2.2 OS, Please!!! When I follow directions per the

Old 08-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

I really, really need help for my Le Pan Table TC970 2.2 OS, Please!!! When I follow directions per the manuf. to go to the play store to download Adobe Flash Player, I do not see one for "android". Can someone help, plse!!! I am using Google, not Google Chrome.

Thanks In Advance

Old 02-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
Registered Member

I, too am having same issues.. Has anyone advised you????

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flashing light on DataTraveler flash drive plugged to Android Tablet
When I use usb cable to plugin 8 gb DataTravaler G3 to Curtis 7029 Android tablet. It keeps on flashing even when I don't click on a file inside flash drive and just plug it in to tablet. But this doesn't happen on older Kingston DataTraveler flash drive which are like 4 gbs, 2 gbs,...
zhong Android OS 1 01-19-2012 01:04 PM
[SOLVED] Flash Player Problem
The following message appears on occasion: "You need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player to view this video. Click here to download. You see this message either because your Flash Player is outdated or because you disabled JavaScript in your browser." In checking, I do have the latest...
H. Jon Windows XP Support 11 11-17-2011 02:36 PM
Plug in usb flash drive to Curtis LT7029 tablet
When I plug in usb flash drive to Curtis 7029 tablet when it is on with USB cable it says it unmounts and ready to remove and can't accept it and I can't read the files inside the flash drive. But when I plug in usb flash drive when tablet off then turn tablet on it will mount and recognize...
zhong Android OS 0 11-04-2011 08:42 AM
Path of usb flash drive plugged into Curtis 7029 Tablet, Installing apps. in micro sd
Where is the path of usb flash drive plugged into Curtis Android Tablet ? I am trying to transfer files from internal memory to usb flash drive using Astro File Manager. I wish to install apps in Micro sd card how do I set to install there instead of internal memory ? Thanks.
zhong Android OS 1 11-02-2011 08:11 PM
Can I use Adobe Flash player 11 for my Curtis LT7029 tablet
Can I use Adobe Flash player 11 or even lower version , if it would work for my Curtis LT7029 tablet ? https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adobe.flashplayer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hZG9iZS5mbGFzaHBsYXllciJd It has Android 2.3 version on it. Thanks.
zhong Android OS 2 10-27-2011 01:25 PM