Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

Samsung galaxy s2 MMS problems

This is a discussion on Samsung galaxy s2 MMS problems within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a samsung galaxy s2 and whenever i recieve a picture message it sends me a password and a

Old 03-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a samsung galaxy s2 and whenever i recieve a picture message it sends me a password and a link to www.t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect? i hate this and struggle to view MMS straight on my phone! I have heard about changing some settings but can anybody help me as this is truely frustrating!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Problems Installing/Deleting/Uninstalling & Permission Errors
My Vista Ultimate Laptop had a problem installing a new printer but I think this was only a symptom of what might be the real problem. The thread that helped me solve the printer install is here:...
LivingNY Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 57 03-13-2012 04:44 PM
Internet problems Please Help!
Hi, I am experiencing some very annoying internet problems. My internet works and all but it drops out a lot of the time. When this happens the internet is actually still online and the lights on the router are still on but web pages just keep loading and loading and eventually time out. Just...
chich Networking Support 30 03-05-2012 09:37 PM
Gradual problems with external hard drive - now not recognized on any computer
I bought an external hard drive back in September. It's ADATA Nobility NH01 640GB. I only ever used it occasionally, but when I did it always worked without any problems until about a month or two ago while it was connected to the computer and without anything touching or moving it, error messages...
VeraIcon Hard Drive Support 1 03-03-2012 02:36 PM
Problems with RAM or Graphics
Hello. I'm pretty new to this forum and I really hope I can get some help here. I'm sure I can help someone too. I'm working as a support technician here in Sweden. I'v got a problem with my computer wich I can't get a hold of. Problem 1 The computer can restart 2-3 times when booting up...
pemil Motherboards, Bios & CPU 10 03-03-2012 01:12 PM
HP Laptop-USB and Touchpad problems
I have recently bought a new HP 620 Laptop with Windows 7 64 bit. It is worth noting that the following problems only seem to occur when I am in my offices, so I can only think that these are being caused by the wireless internet and/or the power supply. Either that, or it is a huge...
rsmith87 Laptop Support 15 03-02-2012 10:27 AM