Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[SOLVED] HTC Desire 601

6K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  joeten 
#1 ·
recently updated my HTC from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2 . it was HUGE update with 700 mb download ! LOL ! And after few reboots i feel lots of changes on my phone and big change on my battery life! I dont know whats going on. Last night i left my phone with 45% and woke up in the morning it was 9% ! *** ? I didnt left anything to download or something else, it was idle same way before update. Why is this happening ? Before update i could surf internet for hours. but now, i cant 3h MAX! I formated my HTC and its still happening. I formated HTC and its still happening ! :(( whats wrong ?

#3 ·
Re: HTC Desire 601

Well, i didnt installed any new apps before and after update. It just drains my battery really fast after update. I red that text that you sent to me and those are just common tips how to make your battery last longer.

#6 ·
Re: HTC Desire 601

Hi sorry he has not been on yet but I do recall something it was to do with the phone scanning for networks ie 4g, so check that out and if it is constantly scanning disable the particular setting, I know this is somewhat vague but I am going from memory on a short conversation.If and when I get the full info I will post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.