Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

Clock displays wrong time, widget displays correct time?

This is a discussion on Clock displays wrong time, widget displays correct time? within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My mother and I got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x the other day. The clock itself n the phone displays

Old 05-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
Registered Member

My mother and I got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x the other day. The clock itself n the phone displays the time an hour behind what it should be, but the widget displays the correct time. I'm pulling my out trying to figure out what's wrong. any help much appreciated.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #2
Hardware Tech Team

My System

Hello,

Go to Setting > Date and Time> make sure that the correct time zone is selected.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Many programs have lag spikes
Recently without any apparent reason every random amount of time when im using a program it randomly hangs for like a second or two. Idk if it affects all programs but it happens with the video player games and internet browser and audio player. If i switch windows i can see that the rest of...
rayquaza88 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 41 05-19-2012 09:11 AM
Multiple Blue Screen Errors (VISTA)
I wont post the whole story because it was quite long but here is a link to another help forum I posted on. Vista Multiple Blue Screen Errors - PC Help Forum - Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (x86) - OS came pre-installed on computer - Hardware and OS is about 3-4 years old I believe -AMD...
Npons BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 05-01-2012 12:42 PM
[SOLVED] Network card or network driver causing BSOD
Hi so recently ive been having tons of problems with my computer frequently BSODing its getting really really annoying, im sorta scared to use the internet on my computer when i don't have to because it causes my computer to bluescreen, typically it happens when im on the internet and it usually...
Ravenclaw Cabling and Network Cards 8 12-19-2011 07:14 PM
Windows 7, BSOD issue.
Hello! I have in the last ~3 months been having a problem with my computer, it seems to go to BSOD every now and then, when I run several programs at the time (such as: Heroes of Newerth, iTunes, Spotify, Windows Media Player & Mozilla Firefox). The error message I get is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
capslacK- BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 01-12-2011 06:00 PM
win7, vista refuse to boot
All was fine. So i shut the system down so i could replace the cpu heatsink. Go to start back up, and windows (7) is BSODing on me. Like a bad technician, i have restart enabled *sigh* so I go to boot menu, and select my vista drive. And it just sits at a black screen. So i'm logged in on...
magnethead Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 20 01-11-2011 12:58 AM