Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

Android tablet stopped working

This is a discussion on Android tablet stopped working within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my pandigital tablet wont work messgae keeps saying " the process android.process.acore had stopped working unexpectedly. please try again" HELP

Old 12-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

my pandigital tablet wont work messgae keeps saying " the process android.process.acore had stopped working unexpectedly. please try again" HELP

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
android tablet not working :-(
I just got a new android tablet for christmas,i turned it on and it worked, after i charged it i will turn on however after that I can not do anything but watch the sceen, and then it freezes and I am forced to let it run out of battery, and then it repeats......please help!
josh_mcb Other Hardware Support 2 12-25-2011 06:21 PM
XP behaving weirdly!!!!
Hello I am having some problems with my xP and its behaving weirdly. This problem started after having bluescreen of death so i reinstalled my xp and formatting my harddisk. 1st: I recently used a software to check my system specs it told me my processor is intel pentium II 2503 MHz, but i bought...
arko17 RAM and Power Supply Support 25 06-21-2011 01:55 AM
Two of my four ram slots have stopped working, tried everything i could think of.
As I said, two RAM slots have suddenly stopped working, I've checked all four of them in the other slots, they work just fine. However when I connect any of them in slots A1 or A2, it just won't work, no matter the combination, it just won't work with anything in slot A1 or A2. I am partly to...
Hyrlyghet RAM and Power Supply Support 7 06-08-2011 08:48 AM
Possible to install Win on Android tablet
Hi, newbie here to ask help. Hope post at right place. Got a tablet recently, but found most Win apps have no compatible version to run on tablet. So, I want to reboot the tablet pc and install a Win 7 version because also noticed there are some Win tablet. It would work in the way, isnt' it? ...
Windyfly Android OS 9 02-22-2011 07:06 AM
WMIservi application stopped working and was closed
Hello, Laptop is Acer with OS Vista SP1. Problems arose on a startup when message (Acer epower management dmc has stopped working). I went into windows defender to disable the acer program because the message kept popping up for 5 mins solidly. Then now I get (WMIservi application stopped...
luckyrabbit24 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 01-07-2011 02:54 PM