Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Apple iOS

iTunes / iPod Problem

This is a discussion on iTunes / iPod Problem within the Apple iOS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hope someone can help. My daughter has a 4th gen nano which iTunes is now not seeing, well says not

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hope someone can help.

My daughter has a 4th gen nano which iTunes is now not seeing, well says not detecting properly. (It did before).

I have an ipod, 3rd gen which also didn't sync but after updating the driver, did work.

The libaries are in seperate profiles in XP.

I tried the same for my daughter's but that didn't work.

I have a couple of questions. Can I uninstall iTunes from my daughters profile (XP) without deleting mine?

2ndly has anyone else had this problem and what did they do?

I have tried renaming the drive letter reinstalling driver.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:55 AM   #2
Team Manager
-Microsoft Support
-Home Support

Id your daughters profile an Admin or limited user account?

if you uninstall iTunes it will remove it from the whole computer.

“You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” ~ Jim Carrey (Ceremony speech)
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Wierd power Problem
I Have a HP Pavilion dv6 notebook. I Use is to play games like devil may cry and Modern warfare 2 etc.. When i first got it .. it worked great with games since it has the ati mobility radon 5470 HD with switchable graphics.. and i cleaned it regularly and defragmented the drive, cleaned registry...
Dark_Warrior Laptop Support 4 05-05-2011 07:40 AM
problem with apple itunes
hiya ppl, im having some difficulty in installing in apple itune software im using windows 7 whenever i try to install it after setting the install location it just gives an error that the installer encountered some problems plz help.. also after restarting now the installer wont even start dont...
mayank92 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 0 05-02-2011 02:09 AM
[SOLVED] Problem with lag in all my pc games
Hi. I don't really know where to begin but I am hoping somebody can help me. Long story short then about a month ago I was playing Warcraft 3 and everything went fine until I got to this point where after compleating a mission the screen turned black and a video that was supposed to load...
Thrall PC Gaming Support 19 02-28-2011 07:33 AM
Limited Connectivity Problem (after few time of successfull network establishment)
Dear All, Hope u all will be f9. Now a days i m in hell of trouble i think due to my OS problem. I m using Window Vista 32-bit SP2 Home Premium. I am using Dell Studio 1537. I am facing this problem recently and i dont know what is the cause behind it. The problem is...
ushahzad Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 01-28-2011 09:31 AM
Frustrating Graphics Problem (Possibly not Windows 7-related)
(EDIT: Apologies in advance if this is a wall of text. For some reason, the forum isn't posting my paragraph spaces. If some one can fix this to make my post a bit more readable, that would be awesome.) (This topic concerns what appears to be a graphical issue, but may be an OS issue. If it isn't...
InternetFamous Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 7 01-26-2011 09:05 AM