Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Apple iOS

if i update my ipad calendar does it update my outlook calander

This is a discussion on if i update my ipad calendar does it update my outlook calander within the Apple iOS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. If i update my ipad calendar does it update my outlook calendar? If so. How do i set it to

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

If i update my ipad calendar does it update my outlook calendar? If so. How do i set it to do so?

Thanks.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XP Anti-Virus 2011
I have this Virus called XP Anti-Virus 2011, i restarted my computer and tryed safe mode, but the start menu wont load in any mode, i cant open Firefox to download any anti virus or anything it blocked it, all my icons/start menu is gone it just shows background. Ive tryed looking on google but...
Plus2112 Inactive Malware Help Topics 13 06-10-2011 08:34 AM
Can someone help me see what's up?
I'm a real computer noob I don't know exactly what's going on but ill try to describe it, mostly I'm concerned about a keylogger though. The other problems are every now and then on Google I'll click a link and I'll get sent to some random website, sometimes outta nowhere a new tab will open up to...
soboman Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 13 05-13-2011 02:20 PM
Aggravating Google Redirect Virus on Wife's Computer
my wife's laptop suddenly is getting the redirect on google searches. i know this is one of your common problems to fix. i had the same problem on my computer about a year ago and your help was the only way i got rid of it on my computer. this computer runs updated version of webroot securities....
scott1nc Inactive Malware Help Topics 36 04-20-2011 04:27 AM
bad image error and norton 360
Hi, My initial problem was trying to get rid of the "Bad Image" error message that has been popping up on literally every file and folder on my PC (Windows XP). Situation has gone from bad to worse as i installed norton 360 5.0. Now nothing works, unable to connect to the internet, unable to...
royalmc Resolved HJT Threads 25 04-07-2011 07:36 AM
After closing previous thread my problems continue
Hi there. After lots of great help from CatByte all the memory I had lost was returned and it looked like my problems were solved. However I've noticed that the memory I got back has been going down at the same rate as before (see link to thread below). It also takes a long time to shut down with...
Oberjeen Resolved HJT Threads 7 03-19-2011 03:48 PM