Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

WAN MONITORING TOOL

This is a discussion on WAN MONITORING TOOL within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, i need a WAN Monitoring tool.can anyone suggest me the best one. My requirements 1. need alert (POP up

Old 03-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

i need a WAN Monitoring tool.can anyone suggest me the best one.

My requirements

1. need alert (POP up BOX or Mail alert or SMS alert) while one link is not reachable/ showing High Bandwidth utilization/ packet loss.

2. need to take uptime, bandwidth utilization details per day/ month.

3 tool should be less bandwidth consuming.

thanks and regards

Himesh

Old 03-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
Moderator - Networking

OS: W8 Prox64,Windows 7 Ult 64-Bit SP1, Mac OSX 10.8.2 Mountain Lion, Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, IOS 6

My System

The tool below may help you:
PRTG Network Monitor - intuitive network monitoring software

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need to develop tool/ write a program which is looks like GUI
Hi All, I want to develop a tool in Windows environment. This tool should contains the following things. The requirement is we will receive some tickets from customers like this is the issue like that. 1. Login page with credentials. 2. we need to paste the ticket details here. 3. then...
vasuvv Programming 3 03-27-2012 07:21 PM
Gateway Traffic Monitoring
Hi all I live in a building with four apartments, I have three neighbours, each of them buys an internet connection from me on a monthly basis, and I suspect one of them is a bandwidth abuser, but I canít prove which one of them it is. I know all the IP and mac addresses for the NICís so I...
Sterling Groovy Protocols and Routing 3 03-21-2012 09:09 AM
GNUPG: Using fingerprint option while deleting keys using GNUPG tool?
Hello I am using the GNUPG tool for performing encryption/decryption using the command line. While deleting the public key I am giving the following command : gpg2 --quite --yes --delete-key "Solveon DB" After the command gets executed I get the question Delete this key from the keyring?...
parulmathur Programming 1 03-19-2012 06:54 PM
LinkedIn Is A Hacker's Dream Tool
If you use LinkedIn, you've probably told the site where you work, what you do and who you work with. That's a gold mine for hackers, who are increasingly savvy in using that kind of public -- but personal -- information for pinpoint attacks. It's called "spear phishing," and it paid off last...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 03-12-2012 01:56 PM