Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

Using email address from one computer to another

This is a discussion on Using email address from one computer to another within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Can anyone advise how I can transfer an email address from my computer to my laptop? Help gratefully appreciated.

Old 09-21-2011, 04:49 AM   #1
Registered Member

Can anyone advise how I can transfer an email address from my computer to my laptop? Help gratefully appreciated.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:59 AM   #2
Visiting Expert
Microsoft Support Team

Err...are you referring to your mail account from mail clients like Microsoft Outlook? That has nothing to do with your actual "email address".

If not, you should be able to access your email account from any computer, anywhere in the world. I'm sure you're mail provider also offers a Web Login.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Ried
Hi there is a attachment ark.zip with 'dds' and 'ark'. . DDS (Ver_11-05-19.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_13 Run by Owner at 22:01:08 on 2011-05-29 Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.959.243 . AV: McAfee Anti-Virus and...
Nela09 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 78 06-09-2011 07:32 PM
can't connect to web wireless win xp pro
here is my log. i installed a fresh xp pro got all updates and drivers as far as i know and all settings are correct. i'm currently sharing a connection with a laptop via local area connect but i still can't get on wifi on this computer.service tag is cmbq721 dell optiplex please help thanks ...
slaydoc Windows XP Support 5 03-20-2011 08:50 PM
can connect dir 615 with adsl modem
hi guys, recently i got a dlink dir 615 router from a friend. i'm using adsl modem now. i want to connect the modem to the router so that i have a wireless at home for my laptop and iphone. i have follow the step in the router manual but it did not work. i just cannot conect to the router page...
agni115 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 15 02-08-2011 10:36 AM
Malware on Computer from a year ago...
A year ago, my computer got some kind of virus, so I turned it off thinking, "I'll deal with it later..." and now a year later I still haven't. It's just been sitting in a corner in my room as I've been scared to death of turning it back on. Asking for help here for my brother's computer (thanks...
Piper Resolved HJT Threads 7 02-05-2011 01:28 PM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM