Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

The network gateway is accessible, but Windows couldn’t receive network traffic from

This is a discussion on The network gateway is accessible, but Windows couldn’t receive network traffic from within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category.

Old 01-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
Registered Member

Wonder if you know what is the problem with my home network. Everything used to work normally, but yesterday I could not access the internet from my HP laptop. The diagnosis is "The network gateway is accessible, but Windows couldn’t receive network traffic from the Internet." and here is the printscreen with highlights on the problems:

[IMG]F:\HP G72\No internet access on HP.jpg[/IMG]

I can see WAN (WiFi) signal working, but there is a "internet inaccess" warning at the bottom of the screen.

I restart the computer. No help.

Of course, I unplug the power of the modem as was suggested by HP laptop, but does not work. There are several post of similar questions online, but no final solution to it.

My other labtop (mac) and desktop (win xp) work just fine, which means my modem, router (eHome, G level) is normal.

Thanks for your help!

Zhenping

Old 02-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
Registered Member

I am having this same exact issue Zhenping, did you find a solution? and how was it solved? If not can I please get help on this.

Thank you.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
Management Team Networking

start by only connecting wired to the router. do you get internet?
Wand3r3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:49 AM   #4
Registered Member

im sorry I dont fully understand your phrase.