Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

[SOLVED] Windows did not detect any networking hardware

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Windows did not detect any networking hardware within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello to all. I have a problem that ocuppied a lot of time. I have a new laptop, a DELL

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 03:57 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello to all. I have a problem that ocuppied a lot of time. I have a new laptop, a DELL N7110 that comes with an FreeDos. I have installed the Windows 7, but i can't make internet to work, i even tryied to get a driver from Dell official site, but nothing. If i enter in Device Manager, at Other devices, all the options (Ethernet Controller, Network Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller, Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller) are with a triangle with an " ! " mark.

Old 08-05-2011, 04:22 AM   #2
Moderator - Networking

OS: W8 Prox64,Windows 7 Ult 64-Bit SP1, Mac OSX 10.8.2 Mountain Lion, Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, IOS 6

My System

what you need to do first is install all your drivers for your hardware devices from the manufacturers website for your dell go to dell spport drivers and downloads input your service tag no which will be on the case link below.

Dell Drivers and Downloads

Choose Windows 7 as your operating system and download drivers, install chipet drivers first.

If it sees networks try and connect, if you still have issues please follow the requirements and instructions in the link below.

For Wireless Connectivity Issue – Pre Posting Requirements

Old 08-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thank you for helping me. I have succeded, wireless works, bluetooth same. Again, thank you very much, you've been a great help. If i will need any help in near future, i will ask cause i seen that is a proffesional website helper.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:22 AM   #4
Moderator - Networking

OS: W8 Prox64,Windows 7 Ult 64-Bit SP1, Mac OSX 10.8.2 Mountain Lion, Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, IOS 6

My System

Thanks for posting back with the results and great news everything is back up and running we are here to help.

Please don't hesitate to create a new thread in the future if you ever need assistance there will always be helpers on hand who are only to willing to help.

Happy surfing.