Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[SOLVED] Problems connecting to the internet.

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  2xg 
#1 ·
For the past month or two I have been having some problems connecting to the internet on my computer of 6 years everything works fine its running windows 7 and I have no problems but now every time I turn my computer on the first application to connect to the internet is the only one that can connect. If I open a browser it connects but nothing else will and if I close it I have to restart in order to get a connection again. I have no idea on how to fix this I hope someone out there can help me with this.

#3 ·
Re: Problems connecting to the internet.

I try I few things that didn't work however I just uninstall my antivirus which is from Charter and it fix the problem I'm not sure what caused it since I've had Charter for a few years now, but now I can open and close any browser and it works.

#4 ·
Re: Problems connecting to the internet.

Security Software might be the cause, that's why I have asked about it.
Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.
I try I few things that didn't work however I just uninstall my antivirus which is from Charter and it fix the problem I'm not sure what caused it since I've had Charter for a few years now, but now I can open and close any browser and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.