Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[SOLVED] Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless saying Driver is not installed

4K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  Old Rich 
#1 ·
Hello there! I am hoping to get help on this issue I am having a lenovo Z470 with Windows 7 Home Premium. 64 Bit.

it Has Core i5 with Broadcom 802.11n and Intel HD Graphics.

I wanted it be usable for WiDi (wireless Display). Googling through i reached https://downloadcenter.intel.com/De...ctProduct=Intel®+Centrino®+Wireless-N+1000eng and downloaded Wireless_15.2.0_s64.exe for Windows* 7 64bit.

After I installed it, a notification popped up in the task bar with the Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless saying Driver is not installed. Please help.

#5 ·
Re: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless saying Driver is not installed

Hi Rich,

I don't have any problem of Wireless Driver. The problem is I want to enable WiDi function on my Laptop to cast my screen on Smart TV. I learnt that I don't have Intel Proset/wirelss wifi utilty. Thus i downloaded and installed it, but even it successfully finish the installation, it fails to install the required driver. See the screen shot attached herewith. I hope you got the real problem now I'm having.

Attachments

#10 ·
Hi Rich,

Is there any such internal or external hardware in market, which i may plugin either hdmi/usb port and that work for same?

I googled a lot and found something like receivers only for TVs those don't have WiDi, but nothing for laptop to transmit for.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.